Our main mission is for people to help each other to create a better life in the city. In AtmaGo, citizens can share solutions, report problems, and share information about hazards or disasters.
Please follow the guidelines below for posting in AtmaGo.
- Posts that can help residents around you and also citizens of the city in general.
- Examples of postings categorized as reporting problems: postings about traffic jams, floods, damaged or clogged drainage or drains, dangerous roads or bridges, fires, problematic power lines and damaged JPU lamps.
- Reporting congestion, flooding, garbage, or other urban issues to be known and acted upon by local authorities.
- You can also share solutions and information about citizen activities, for example: security tips, job market information, cheap markets, market operations, free medical treatment or free education.
- If information is taken / quoted from other sites, please specify the source.
- Keep yourself safe and do not ever endanger yourself just to photograph or make a post.
- Please keep courtesy / mutual respect when posting: do not post fake, sleazy, unpleasant, or harassing information. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
- We reserve the right and authority to remove any offensive, incorrect or inappropriate postings based on AtmaGo's vision and mission.