- Penuh waktu
- Info gaji tidak tersedia
If you are a person who loves challenges and always seeking to find the best solution, we invite you to join us for a rare opportunity to contribute and grow. As an integral part of a small but growing team, you must possess the discipline to work independently and be able to focus on deliverables. You will play a critical role in ensuring that the platform meets the users’ expectations in usability, aesthetics and functionality.
• Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other equivalent qualification.
• Have a experience using Google Analytics*.
• Experience and good understanding on front-end performance, interaction design and UX, optimization techniques.
• Familiarity in mobile/responsive/adaptive web development.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation.
• Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.Facilities & Benefit
• Career Growth & Opportunities
• Overseas Travel
• Free Pantry Food
• Free Coffee & Drinks
• Monthly Company Outing